- Lawgirl’s Copyright Basics – An upbeat approach to learning about copyright in simple comprehensible lingo. It hasn’t been updated in a while but it still a good resource to start.
- What is Copyright Protection – Basic and general copyright information all on one page. Laid out by a licensed corporate attorney.
- Understanding Rights and Copyright – An article by Moira Allen from Writing-World on how copyright affects us as writers in our every day dealings with editors.
- Protect Your Electronic Rights – Moira Allen discusses electronic rights as they relate to: contracts, terms, archiving, and websites.
- Understanding Contracts – How to understand a writing contract, the terms of common contracts, making your own contract and what a contract isn’t.
- Rights and Why They’re Important – A must read article by Marg Gilks on the different kinds of writing contracts out there and what they mean for the writer and contractor.
November is just around the corner. In the writers world, that means NaNoWriMo. Yep, National Novel Writing Month, when a bunch of crazy writers decide…